The Joint Laboratory of Optics offers cooperation to partners from applied sphere in the following forms:
- performing service works and measurements,
- contracted research and development,
- joint projects of applied research,
- offer of instruments and devices developed in the past.
Offer of service works and measurements
The Joint Laboratory of Optics (JLO) can offer high-rank instrument base as well as quialified personnel with broad experience in fundamental and applied research:
- 3D scanning techniques [catalogue sheet in Czech]
- Characterization of mechanical properties of materials, surfaces, and layers [catalogue sheet in Czech]
- Spatial and functional characterization of components [catalogue sheet in Czech]
- Advanced microscopic analysis of surfaces and structures [catalogue sheet in Czech]
- Measurement of angular and spectral reflectance of surfaces [catalogue sheet in Czech]
- Deposition of thin layers by vacuum steaming [catalogue sheet in Czech]
- Optical properties of thin layers [catalogue sheet in Czech]
You can contact us for more information.
Contracted research and development
We offer develpment of measurement techniques, instruments and devices or solution of problems in the areas of optics, optoelectronics and material physics.
Joint Laboratory of Optics has in the past participated in a large number of projects of applied research funded by the Technology agency of the Czech Republic (TACR), Ministry of industry and trade of the Czech Republic (MPO), Ministry of education, Youth and Sports of the Czech Republic (MSMT) or in the EU framework programs. If you are interested in cooperation in this area, please contact us.
Instruments and devices
The Joint Laboratory of Optics has develpoped some unique devices that are still offered:
- autonomous all-sky camera (e.g., for long-time monitoring of night sky or cloud coverage) [catalogue sheet]
- borescopes (e.g., for monitoring of combustion processes in metallurgy, heating plants, energy plants etc.)